No products in the cart.
Ideal for those moments when you just know there’s a big toothy pike lurking under that downed tree, but the cover is just too tight for an easy cast. This rod has a burly backbone while retaining the nimbleness and excellent hand–feel of the Recon family. Length fits bass tournament specifications. The appropriate flex has been built into the rod, eliminating the need to worry about tip- and mid-flex designations. Crafted with a completely new ferrule design, a stealthy shadow green blank, and heavy-duty black nickel hardware, the Recon is ready for your next adventure. Proudly made in Manchester, Vermont.
- EVA foam and cork fighting butt
- 7″ full wells grip
- Shadow green blank with black nickel reel seat
- Heavy-duty black nickel hardware
- Silver snake and stripping guides
- Includes aluminum rod tube with cloth rod sock
Rod outfit includes:
- Recon 7119-4 fly rod
- Hydros SL IV reel
- Access Saltwater line
- 250 yards of 30lb Dacron backing
- Aluminum rod tube and cloth rod sack
|Winner of Fly Fisherman magazine’s Best Mid-Priced Rod award, 2015.|
Recon 9-weight 7'11" Fly Rod, RH Outfit – includes Hydros SL IV reel, Access WF Saltwater line, LH Outfit – includes Hydros SL IV reel, Access WF Saltwater line