No products in the cart.
- 7′ 3-wt.
- Unsanded S–2 fiberglass blanks
- Uplocking cork and silver reel seats
- Hard chrome Litewire stripping guide
- Rod tube
- Backed by our 25-year guarantee
Small canyon streams, quiet back eddies, and high mountain rivers ask for perfect presentation. This is not the place for the “big guns.” This is the realm of accuracy, delicacy, finesse. The Superfine® Glass throws dry flies with a balanced touch and will even sling streamers when necessary. With classic fiberglass action—soft and forgiving— this is the rod for your small–stream adventures. No details were spared in the making of this soon–to–be classic. Manchester, Vermont, USA.
Rod outfit includes:
- Superfine Glass 703–3 Fly Rod
- Battenkill I Reel – Black Nickel
- Hydros Freshwater Fly Line – Willow
- 50 yards of 20lb Dacron backing
- Rod tube
|Best in Class – Dry Fly Fishing Rod awarded by the Gear Institute’s Fly Fishing Experts.|
|Gray’s Best is considered one of the most prestigious sporting product awards and is chosen by the editors and staff at Gray’s Sporting Journal.|
Superfine Glass 3-weight 7' Fly Rod, RH Outfit – includes Battenkill I reel, Hydros freshwater line, LH Outfit -includes Battenkill I reel, Hydros freshwater line